LEKTO Night Briquettes
£17.94 inc. VAT
The Overnight Woodfuel
Designed to burn for up to 8 hours with a steady heat output, LEKTO night briquettes are created to keep your space warm and cosy with less of the fuss.
Ideal for long winter nights (or for those of us who want a cosy house at all hours, any season!) night briquettes are made from softwood bark sourced from sustainable forests with no checmical additives.
Try something different to traditional wood logs and never have to relight your fire in the morning again.
How To Use Night Briquettes:
- For wood burners, we recommend using 2-3 each time (depending upon the stove's size).
- Place in a pre-heated stove on dying embers of fire. We recommend using some firelighters or kindling along with our briquettes. This will ensure they catch fire and begin to work as soon as possible. Many of our customers use heat logs in the evening and, with the dying embers of that fire, place the night briquettes on, so that they recycles those flames throughout the night.
- Before Night Briquettes are lit, leave the air intake open and, once they are alight, create a minimal airflow into the stove. This will allow a longer burn time, meaning you can sleep easy, knowing your home is safe and sufficiently warm.
- Your briquettes can last up to 8 hours depending on how many are used.
- Slow-burning woodfuel created for nighttime use.
- Up to 8 hours of burn time.
- Steady heat output.
- Each pack contains 20 briquettes
- Calorific Value is: 4.90kWh/kg
- Cost-effective & suitable for use with hardwood heat logs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.